We provide the Roku ESPN Activation code for Activating ESPN on your Roku device. You can easily activate on Roku using ESPN official website.
ESPN Channel is also the most popular Channel in Roku Store. So open the Roku store on your TV and find here ESPN and add this channel in Roku. It will provide us an activation code.
Now your ESPN channel is added but you can not watch any live video. First, we need to activate it, To do it we need to login into ESPN or ESPN+.
Follow this process to find Roku ESPN Activation Code
- Use any smartphone or any computer.and Go to https://www.espn.com/watch/activate. and here we need to put our Roku ESPN Activation code which is showing on our TV.
- Now click on continue.
- The next step is that you need to select your Streaming TV provider or Cable TV provider or satellite TV provider. So select Roku from here.
- Now we need to provide here our Roku account details so it’s mean we need to type our Roku account credentials. It should be your email id and password which is the same for you when you created your Roku account.
- Now your account will be verified. And you can watch ESPN. So, we have told you in this post about how to find the Roku ESPN activation code and activate it.
How to activate Twitch on Roku- (twitch.tv/activate)
- open Roku store on your TV and find here Twitch and add this channel in Roku. It will provide us an activation code.
- Use any smartphone or any computer.and Go to twitch.tv/activate. and here we need to put our Activation code which is showing on our TV.
- Now click on continue.
- Now we need to provide here our Roku account details its means we need to type our Roku account credentials. It should be your email id and password which is the same for you when you created your Roku account.
Now your account will be verified. And you can watch Twitch.
How to Connect Roku to DirecTV
We will help you to connect Direct TV in the Roku device. Connect your Roku device from your TV and create a Roku account. To do it follow these steps.
- Plug your Roku Streaming Stick in your TV’s HDMI port. If you have more than 1 HDMI port so note it down.
- Power ON your Roku Streaming Stick.
- Now select Correct HDMI port from t/v remote or input tv video so you can see Roku setup options.
- Now it will ask us to select a Language so we can choose English from here.
- The next option is to connect to your wireless Network so here we need to find our home network and we need to select it and we need to type here our Wifi password.
- If our network information is right that our Roku device will connect with the internet and it will prompt us option” Get the Latest Software” so if an update is there we just need to update it.
- Now the next step is to Activate your Roku Streaming Stick. This is a very important step. Roku device will provide us a Unique activation code so note down this code and go to any desktop or laptop where your internet is already working and open a website www.roku.com/link.
- Now type the same activation code here and submit it.
- Now Roku will ask you that you have a Roku account or not so if you have an account then use your account information here else create a new account.
- Now Roku will ask you to create a PIN number for security reasons. If you create a 4 digit PIN Number than whenever you will add the new channel from the channel store than Roku will ask you your PIN Number.
- After that, you need to provide payment information and Billing Address to Roku. Now your Roku account is completed.
- Now Go to TV and you can see your channel list is updating and it will take a few seconds and it well done.