- Trying to activate Roku and code is expired, so you need to regenerate code.
- As Roku activation code will be change in 10 minutes.
- Use your Roku remote and then press the start button and you can see Get New Code option was there so select it. You will receive new code so try it.
- If Roku device is connected with the router but not with the Internet so you can not generate code, so make sure your Internet is working.
- When Problem with good internet connection. So Make sure you are using the fast Internet.
- Use HDMI cable if your t/v is not detecting Roku device. You can try to use HDMI extender cable or if you have more than 1 HDMI port than try in other port.
- If your home network is not secure or your computer is infected from the virus.
- Temporary Internet or server connection problem.
So in this condition, use a good antivirus and firewall. Because even if you have fast Internet and a very latest computer, but your network is infected, then you will face this type of issue. Actuality Network Worms will consume your network bandwidth, And it will block network. So always use a Good Antivirus and Network Firewall.
For more information resolve roku com link : roku.com/link